- Leather: Top grain Leather used on Seat, inside Back and Top of arms where body touches. Leather match is used on outside arms, outside Back and bottom edge.
- Frame: Kiln dried solid wood frame with glued corner blocks ensures strength, stability and durability. All the Back and side plywood padded by foam.
- Springs: no-sag springs provide balanced weight distribution, for maximum durability and lasting comfort.
- Cushion: removable Seat Cushion with memory form, pocketed coils, high-resiliency foam Encased in Dacron fiber. The Seat will always look plump and full, keep its softness and still have a firm look.
- Mechanism: Leggett and Platt reclining mechanism with a maximum durability of 250 lbs. Removable Back for easy delivery through doorways or hallways.
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty.
Details: "Perth" By Hydeline is a multi-position push back recliner with plush pillow cushions. There are 4 main characteristics or “blemishes” of genuine natural leather: scratches, wrinkles, Insect bites and natural healed scars. This collection uses a unique hand-rubbed leather upholstery. The intricate hand-rubbed process results in a Multi-tone leather color, which means the overall leather is not a solid color. It is a mixture of multiple color tones. Additionally, the hand-rubbed process may expose the natural blemishes of real leather, and scars and natural lines may show. These “kisses of nature” enhance the overall appeal of truly premium leather and are not considered defects. Color as pictured may slightly differ from Actual product.